ELAM members are kept up to date via a number of means; our events calendar, social media and SMS messages, but primarily via the Progression editorial.
Progression has the following priorities:
- To provide general information about ELAM and how to contact us
- Welcome new members and to congratulate test passes
- Report on recent group events, social runs, etc
- Provide news and articles that may be of general of interest to members
The final category needn’t be 100% serious. We can include anything providing:
- It’s interesting and reasonably motorcycle related
- It does not detract from the ideals of the ELAM or IAM RoadSmart
- It isn’t overtly defamatory or in bad taste
- It’s reasonably politically correct
If you’re interested in submitting an article or simply learning more, contact the editor via our Contacts page.