While growing numbers of our members have internet access, Progression is the only regular means of communication with ALL our members.
Therefore the editorial policy has the following priorities:
- To provide general information about ELAM and how to contact us
- To print a diary of forthcoming courses and other group events
- Welcome new members and to congratulate test passes.
- Advertise forthcoming events
- Report on recent group events, social runs, etc.
- Provide news and articles that may be of general of interest to members.
The final category needn’t be 100% serious. We can include anything providing:
- It’s interesting and reasonably motorcycle related
- It does not detract from the ideals of the ELAM or IAM RoadSmart.
- It isn’t overtly defamatory or in bad taste.
- It’s reasonably politically correct .
If you’re interested in submitting an article or simply learning more, contact the editor via our Contacts page.